Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tooth Fairy

Natalie has two more adult teeth pushing to come in. She is planning on waiting until both baby teeth, which are still in place but wiggly, fall out to put them under her pillow and, as she explained to me, she will get two presents from the tooth fairy that way. :-) I've learned from past last-minute dashes to look for gifts in advance (although the peacock feather worked out great and is still my favorite present so far) and I have a little pile stashed away. Raspberry hot chocolate in a Little Miss Muffet tin... yummy. I just discovered today that Really Good Stuff has I Lost a Tooth pencils (set of 12) so I've ordered those and they will go in the TF drawer. Natalie loves her Tooth Fairy Pillow (which we got from Bella Luna Toys). It looks like it will be making another appearance soon!


No comments: