Monday, August 13, 2007

Useful Links

The doll mending project of yesterday went beautifully, so now I am looking around for the next thing to fix. :-) Rebecca, by the way, did fracture her collarbone. We have had a hard time keeping her sisters from hurting her (just by hugging her, pulling on her arm, or climbing on her) because they forget that she's hurt. Apparently these things heal pretty quickly however.

I found a great page of useful links put together by the folks at Kinder Dolls. Many of the businesses I had never heard of before. Check them out -- maybe you'll find some new favorites!

I've got my Christmas list going for the kids. Because of the Divorce I think money will be tight and probably all the grown-ups I know will be getting food gifts. But I made up the Christmas list for the kids early so that I can take the next few months to save up. I'm putting it here so I don't forget:

for each child - Tambourine

for Natalie - Dolly Wardrobe in a Suitcase Extravaganza, size large

for Leah - Doorway Theater and Animal Puppets set

for Rebecca - Sweet Dreams Pillow (light blue), plus











My list of Summertime Treats I was hoping to get the kids this year includes the Dragon Tire Swing, the Sack Race game, and the Mermaid Kits... but I guess that stuff will have to wait. That's OK -- it won't kill me (or them) to wait. Builds character. :-)

Actually, if you look at the Christmas gift list, I can make most of it by hand if I get organized in advance and have enough time. We'll make that a goal! Maybe instead of mending things I will switch gears and start working on Christmas presents.

No comments: