Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Every Day In Every Way

My Taste of Home Entertaining starter kit arrived. (The link is to my sister-in-law's site; I'm too cheap to pay $7 a month for my own webpage. I think that's a ridiculous price for shared hosting. But if you want to browse through the catalogue online via her site, feel free. Of course, if you want to place an order contact me.) ;-) They have beautiful stuff! They also have great training materials. I ended up not taking the waitress job; instead I am going to try to do these direct sales parties in the evenings when I'm not watching the kids. It's the same dollar amount, roughly $100 a night, but for less hours. I also got hired yesterday as a FunFit instructor -- parent/child fitness classes for kids aged 1 to 4. Those classes have me working Tuesday morning and afternoons and Wednesday morning. So things are rolling along. The reason I mention TOHE is that their training materials include a great mantra for people who are struggling to be more outgoing, confident, and positive in their lives. They recommend that you write it down in your planner and post it all over your house. I think it's wonderful and wanted to pass it on:

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.


Bravo!

No comments: