Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 24

Christmas Eve is fast approaching and it's time to put my personal drama aside and focus on Christmas gifts because that's a deadline where I don't get any extensions! The countdown looks like this...

I still have, this weekend, to finish Leah's doorway puppet theater, make Rebecca's scarf, and wrap all their presents.

Monday we are making gifts for Grandpa, Toby our dog, and the Libertinis, the family with whom we will be spending Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. My dad loves maraschino cherries so I alternate each year between giving him chocolate covered cherries and making fudge. This is a fudge year. For Toby we always bake dog biscuits. The Libertinis are trickier because she has celiac disease and he is diabetic, so no food gifts. Instead we will get out our candlemaking kit and roll and decorate some beautiful candles for them.

No comments: