Saturday, December 15, 2007

Potomac Crescent School

I just found out about a new Waldorf school in my area: Potomac Crescent School in Arlington VA. My friend Gabrielle and I will be taking our children to their wreath-making workshop Monday from 9 am to noon. It will be nice to meet some other Waldorf families! I have heard through the grapevine that there is a cluster in Annapolis MD as well as several in Waldorf MD, so I am enthusiastic about having a local support system.

The Tidewater School, which Natalie attends, is going to be developing their middle school curriculum over the next few years and I am excited to be talking with the director about how Waldorf handles 6th through 8th grades and maybe having some influence in their curriculum development!

If anyone is teaching these grades and has books to recommend, please let me know.

No comments: