Sunday, December 14, 2008

4 Links

Cleaning up my computer. :-) Here are 4 pages that I want to share.

1st. Chicago Waldorf School teacher blogs. The one I linked to was 4th grade but there are others. Great way to see how others approach a MLB!

2nd. Finally there's a book out that teaches you how to do lazure painting. Enjoy! And if you try it, let me know how it works out.

3rd. Some experiments with soil saturation and runoff. As you can tell, we are still doing a lot of Earth Science.

4th. Hot Chocolate Cones. Our gift to the students this year.


Speaking of Christmas, I am having a terrible time with this season. I have my kids all taken care of but had somehow forgotten that adults exchange gifts too. Now that I have a job I have coworkers. And I have family and friends! What am I going to give all these people????

Hope everyone is have a very merry whatever they are celebrating. We did St. Lucia on Friday and we are doing Hanukkah tomorrow. Thursday we are doing Solstice. I think we were going to do Diwali but it got mislaid.

No comments: