Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jump Rope

Natalie asked me to buy her a jump rope since she's really enjoying jumping rope at school (and, somehow, we don't have one at home!). I went to Magic Cabin first but the bumblebee jump rope they had didn't specify whether it was a wooden handle or whether it was made in China, which is happening more and more often with them. So I googled "Waldorf jump rope" feeling like an idiot. I mean, everything I do doesn't have to be Waldorf, it's just that I wanted a vendor that I could support and a product that was environmentally friendly. So I found Tree Hollow Toys and they carry the jump rope made by Mercurius which is made in Germany (of course) and has a wooden handle and a cotton rope. Sold! $6.49 plus shipping and they take PayPal.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This post made me giggle, since I *JUST* ran the exact same Google search ;) Off to check out the company you ordered through...