Thursday, June 25, 2015

Website Content Available for FREE

I am so excited to return to being a stay-at-home mom and to go through the infancy and toddler and preschool stages all over again!!! At the same time, I'm really looking forward to teaching middle school and spending more time with my two oldest girls. And I can't wait to post a bunch of new content to the website!

My most recent purchase (available for pre-order from waldorfbooks.com and now on its way to my house): Rudolf Steiner's Curriculum for Steiner-Waldorf Schools

Thinking about how much books and supplies cost, and looking ahead to our own busy school year, I've recently come to a decision. I would like to make all of the website content available for FREE. (People who already purchased a subscription for this upcoming school year will have their money refunded.)

I just don't think there should be any obstacles to people learning about or trying Waldorf with their families.

Therefore, all content on the website which requires a subscription can be unlocked using the username Waldorf and the password Waldorf. Feel free to share this username and password with others.

Enjoy and best wishes for a wonderful school year!!!!

4 comments:

Eva said...

How generous of you! By the way, I love the Stockmeyer book. It is a bit hard to read (I have the original German version), but it shows how much more a Waldorf school used to teach than what is being taught now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for your generosity. I can't wait to dig in!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much & all the best to you and your family!

Rosa Maria said...

Thank so much for your help, and God bless you.