- Boppity Bop Bop Bop, Energy Ball, Big Wind Blows, Human Knot, Change Three Things, Statue Maker, Two Truths and an Untruth, What are You Doing?, Yes... And!, Environments, Mirror, Shrinking Box, Sit-Stand-Kneel
plus Heads Up, 7-Up by student request
- Today we were gluten-free and baked gf chocolate surprise cupcakes with chocolate frosting on top and marshmallows hidden inside
- Today was a HUGE creating day!
- drawing and painting a cardboard pig, two sheep, and a tiger
- drawing our huge cardboard tree
- decorating the living room windows with window crayons to look like we are in a forest
- drawing a cardboard lion mask
- finger knitting yarn pieces for the lion's mane
- dyeing an old sheet bright yellow for the duck costume fabric
- draping an old sheet to be a wolf costume/cape, cutting jagged slits to make it shaggy, dyeing it chestnut brown
- drawing and painting cardboard wolf mask
- dyeing cotton balls with instant coffee crystals for the wolf mask
- deciding on a long red sweater to be the base of the cardinal costume -- we are sewing feathers on it tomorrow
- drawing and painting cardboard cardinal mask
- drawing and painting cardboard cardinal beak
So I have dyed sheets hanging from my clothesline in the rain, newspaper and painting projects strewn all over my garage floor, a cookie sheet of wet coffee-soaked cotton balls sitting on top of my dehumidifier, and an enormous pile of corrugated cardboard stacked in my living room. :-)
Today I went to the craft store after camp and got the supplies on the list I was handed. That was yellow paint and orange paint for the lion mask, and red feathers for the cardinal costume and mask.
Today's cost: $15.17. Total cost so far: $31.42.
Tomorrow's plan: more acting games, baking gf sugar cookies, finishing designing/sewing/painting/decorating costumes and masks, making final to-do lists of materials to buy and costume pieces & props to bring from home, making final decisions about the huge tree - the gate - the lake, choosing reception menu, decorating invitations for the families (Friday @ 2 pm)