Saturday, March 22, 2008

Camp Choices

I am planning two week camps with different content each week so kids can do one or both depending on their schedule. I have picked the following topics.

2 weeks - Farming and Gardening
2 weeks - Housebuilding
2 weeks - Art & Drama: Fables
2 weeks - Ancient Civilizations: Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, Rome


I have been given permission to choose an animal for the school to keep (they had a sort of goat habitat but it is standing empty right now) so I'm excited to plan that. I'm going to begin a series of live pages on the website for my brainstorming and lesson planning which I'll update as things get hashed out, instead of miscellaneous notes here which will be hard to follow. If you're a Waldorf Curriculum member, these links will work; otherwise, you'll need a subscription to log in. Currently the note pages are empty but the Daily Schedule has been completed.

No comments: