Friday, June 24, 2016

A Beautiful Waldorf Playroom - Wishlist

Zac is 13 months old now and so I am seeing the toddler side of him... cruising and crawling rapidly, hanging onto my skirts and hands to walk... almost walking independently... signing and gesturing, vocalizing... almost talking... and I am also remembering my three girls when they were little, and looking ahead to all the upcoming years of preschool imaginative play!


next up... a rocking horse!


I'm super-excited! So I thought I would take a minute and picture what I'd love to have in Zac's playspace as he grows.

My Pinterest page of Early Childhood & Waldorf Toys

Of course it (almost) goes without saying that there would be baskets of shells, stones, pinecones, and colorful wool roving. We want to encourage as much open ended play as possible! Oh, and LOTS and LOTS of picture books!


Building Blocks


Dolls & Animals


Play Silks


Kitchen & Foods


Art Supplies


Musical Instruments


Board Games


Cars & Trucks


Outdoor Play

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello~ thank you a million times for all your kind & generous offerings of Waldorf information ! You are truly on a “Path With Heart ! “ I was looking for info
Oh, that was Waldorf spaced as I had tried education.com site and was so very disappointed. It was not user-friendly and basically heartless.. I’m so happy that I found your site because I have a home daycare and wanted some guidance and you have provided it. Thank you again !! Nell