We are going to finish our current read aloud Monday night so it's time for a new one. The girls are begging to finish the Narnia series but I think we may go with Laura Ingalls Wilder instead.
Here's a good book about how maple syrup is made:
Waldorf curriculum conversations... Integration and places of intersection of Waldorf ideas with traditional approaches, homeschooling, Montessori and Reggio methods, and academia. Linked to waldorfcurriculum.com. Amazon Affiliate links are included in both my blog and my website.
This year I'm teaching an Art Club for 5 & 6 year old children. I absolutely love John Cage... and so I chose him as the focus of...
Immersive Experience
includes step-by-step daily notes/photos for ALL of my grade 5 main lesson blocks
cohort limited to 15
$375.00
Grades 1-8
How to Teach Spelling:
SWI in the Waldorf Environment
this course is also included in all of the Immersive Experiences!
Grade 1
Grade 2
Immersive Experience
Grade 3
Grade 4
Grade 6
Grade 8
No comments:
Post a Comment