Monday, August 31, 2015

Age of Exploration Wish List

This week Natalie and I will cover the Renaissance and the Reformation. We've spent two weeks on the Age of Exploration. Last night I discovered some resources I WISH I had known about and incorporated!!! But next year Leah will be in 7th grade and we can do it all over again. A teacher colleague recommended THE SHAPE OF THE WORLDand got me interested in Zheng He... and the book ideas just went forward from there.

My Age of Exploration Wish List:


Marco Polo



The Great Voyages of Zheng He



Adventures of the Treasure Fleet: China Discovers the World



Walk the World's Rim



Joan of Arc



The White Stag



The Trumpeter of Krakow

Added September 2, 2015


Columbus



Genghis Khan



The Sad Night: The Story of an Aztec Victory and a Spanish Loss

Added September 4, 2015


The Age of Discovery (Waldorf Education Resources)

1 comment:

Truffula said...

Demi's books are so lovely, and are always a great addition! Thanks for the tip on the other selections as well.