Friday, September 14, 2007

Free Logo Maker

Switzerite Consulting is nearly up and running -- I purchased 12 months of hosting this morning, added the content to the site, and have just finished making the logo. Steve found a FREE (ie. donation supported) logo maker site. Please make a donation if you find their services helpful!

I purchased a Live Education! first grade curriculum today so that I have it all lined up for Leah and Rebecca and so that I can support the content that Natalie is learning in school. She has been in school for two weeks and it is interesting to see what she is latching on to. She can point out letters that she sees in print that she knows are found in her name. But she doesn't understand that each letter goes with a corresponding sound and she is still mixing up B, P, M, N, and S. She remembers that M is mountain, though, and her teacher told me that she has most of her lessons at the easel because she enjoys art the most and it is a good way to work on content with her. :-) That made me happy. I'm looking forward to doing the content, instead of stressing out about whether she's old enough for it, and I hope the Live Ed curric. is inspirational.

Natalie started yoga in school on Wednesday and has been teaching Leah to do jumping jacks. (Be a pencil, Be a star.)

1 comment:

Nichole Great said...

Great Post! Here is another free logo maker. Check it out

free logo maker