Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yes, Folks

Leah and Rebecca DO have chicken pox and so do I!


So... no attending the birthday party for Tommy on Saturday.

No attending Family Day at the Bay on Sunday.

No attending/teaching Sunday School on Sunday (the first day of class). I'm now going to have to write sub plans and drop them off at the church this evening & straighten up my classroom. Poor Leah has had a tough time of it lately. Getting croup which developed into pneumonia, then a very severe food allergy reaction, and now chicken pox. She uses terms like my old rash and my new rash. :-( I hope we can hunker down these next few days, relax, and heal completely. I had the school check Natalie once I knew the chicken pox had made its way into our family but she doesn't have it. She brought it home and shared it with her sisters, though, which was nice of her. They warned me that once the first kid goes to school, watch out!

1 comment:

Spinneretta said...

Oh dear, I am sorry :(
I Do hope you all feel much better soon (any chance this will go quicker for you?)