- my Norse Mythology webpage
notes from Norse Mythology I: Week One
notes from Norse Mythology I: Week Two
notes from Norse Mythology I: Week Three
Tuesday, January 28
- review Balder and Heimdall and read "Njord, Frey, and Freya"
- choose one of these five figures to add to the MLB with an acrostic poem of the god/goddess's name and a colored pencil illustration
Thursday, January 30
- read "Bragi, God of Poetry"
- create illustration for the story by painting a large circle on the paper -- to represent the outside edge of the kettle -- and then spatter painting paint inside it -- to represent the spittle -- using an old toothbrush and some wire screen
Friday, January 31
- rough draft, edit, add to MLB "Bragi, God of Poetry"
- read "Odin's Eight-legged Steed"
- create illustration for the story by creating a wall of construction paper blocks around the border of the page
Monday, February 3
- rough draft, edit, add to MLB "Odin's Eight-Legged Steed"
- number pages, add table of contents, decorate front & back covers
This post contains affiliate links to materials I truly use for homeschooling. Qualifying purchases provide me with revenue. Thank you for your support!