Sunday, August 23, 2026

Vertical Teacher Planner

My first choice and my second choice of teacher planbook are BOTH no longer being made, so today I spent a good hour and a half searching through all the remaining options. I finally discovered this nifty little item -- Elan Publishing Company 4 Period Teacher Lesson Plan; Days Vertically Down The Side (P4-97) -- and I'm very happy! For just $12.95, this bare bones stripped down planner comes with no stickers. It is simply an undated planner with the days vertically down the side, and four blocks of time.



For Waldorf homeschool families, these four blocks could correspond to Head / Heart / Hands plus a column to also list doctor appointments, etc.

For me, it goes beautifully with our three blocks of time in the day -- AM (before snack), MM (mid-morning, ie. after snack and before lunch), and PM (after recess). The fourth section is for my notes on individual children and it has eight rows, enough for each child to have a personal note each day.

I do a combination of whole group, small group, and one-on-one lessons every day and it's hard to find a planbook which will accommodate all those notes!


This post contains affiliate links to materials I truly use for homeschooling. Qualifying purchases provide me with revenue. Thank you for your support!

No comments: