Sunday, August 3, 2008

Responding to Myself

In grade school I was famous for Q.A.C. Question, Answer, Comment. I would ask a question out loud and then always answer myself. To this day, I think better when I'm talking it out. Anyway, here's a cool link Rhoda!

www.reusablebags.com

Drooling over



$16.50




the complete package


The next website subscription payment I get, Natalie's going to get one of these To-Go Ware containers! I don't think she needs the carry bag and utensils, since the stainless steel container has a handle and she can put her silverware in her backpack, which she is already required to carry. So excited about this! My daughter can be such a trendsetter this year. And I've never bought a lunchbox but the price seems like it can't be that far off from a traditional one.

(Ooh, I just checked and I got a renewal payment today. And PayPal is a payment method they accept. Hooray! I'm so pleased to be doing something special for Natalie and for the environment. Dishwasher safe, too, which makes cleanup at the end of each school day easy. If you buy 2 or more they are $14.95 each but the other two girls don't yet need one. So just one for us. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this!!! Finally, I feel like I am doing lunch "correctly".)

No comments: