Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ummm... Mama?

Leah (4 years old) has been hitting me with some real doozies lately. Yesterday it was, ummm... Mama? How do they make cars?

And today was, why does the weather change?

Her preschool teacher is very receptive to Waldorf (today they made little boats of walnut shells, beeswax, a toothpick and a leaf) so I have to make sure she is clear that I don't want Leah going up into her head with too technical answers. (The rain clouds come and visit us and then they go and visit some other little children around the world.)

Today we made bread in a lovely 3 section ceramic dish I got from Taste of Home Entertaining (wonderful for my 3 girls) and I put the melted butter in a little pitcher and they each got to pour some over their own loaf of bread. I hope it will be delicious!

No comments: