Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"Sweet Yummy"

Natalie was naming all the different kinds of apples which children in her class brought into school today and I stopped short when she said "Sweet Yummy." After thinking about it for a while, I asked, "You mean, Golden Delicious?" And she said, yes. But I'm here thinking, wouldn't Sweet Yummy be a wonderful name for an apple?

Leah and Rebecca stayed home with their father today while I went and taught my Funfit class. Who would think I'd end up as a child fitness instructor???? They did the first activity on our list: removing kernels of Indian corn from their cobs. Now we have a small bowl of kernels soaking in water overnight so that they can try stringing them to make a necklace tomorrow.

I bought a hand coffee mill on eBay so I'm excited for that to arrive.

No comments: