Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Consulting

I just posted this to my Group but I'll put it here as well:

Where to find resources

As many of you know, the website is up for sale. This is due to an unpleasant personal situation. I know that we are nearing the beginning of a new school year, so for people who were planning on using the site to prep for the next year and are feeling a bit adrift, I would like to once again offer a Consulting Service ($25 initial consultation, then $20 a month if you would like it to be ongoing). Please contact me personally, ie. off list, if this is something you're interested in.

There's also Barbara Dewey and some other folks who do consulting. Maybe we can compile a list if people have recommendations.

You can also, of course, use the Group for free advice. :-)

Remember that Kelly has just started up a Group to exchange Waldorf teaching tidbits, so that's also a new resource on the horizon.

Thanks,
Rhoda

No comments: